Atlanta, GA – To our Valued Arby’s Customers,
The health and safety of our employees and guests is our top priority each and every day.
In response to the Coronavirus outbreak, we have taken a number of additional measures to further protect our employees and those we serve.
These include the following:
- Increasing our already rigorous cleaning and sanitization protocols
- Adding hands-free sanitization stations inside our restaurants
- Closely monitoring the health and well-being of employees
- Working with the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization and other government officials to follow recommended guidelines
- Continuously monitoring the situation and implementing additional measures as needed, such as modifications to store hours and staffing levels
Thank you in advance for your understanding as we navigate this challenging environment. The health and safety of our guests and employees will remain our top priority.